G.T. Fieros

Greater Toronto Fieros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Keep it Clean
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm 
Fieronut

I'm not going to write a big long speech or 20 lines of rules for members to follow, we are a small forum compared to the likes of Pennocks, our topics don't move as fast and members are more likely to meet each other here through some function. The forum is here to try to help each other and keep the Fiero community & cars alive. Many members have enough experience & knowledge with the Fiero who can help out other members. Wether that member be new to Fieros or been around them awhile and has questions looking for answers. We are all here to try to help out.

When writing your posts, please keep it clean & public friendly. "Bad mouthing" & "Flaming wars" will not be tolerated, there is a polite way to get a point accross to people called "Constructive Criticism". If one member has an issues with another, we have PM's so it can be kept personal between members.

Our forum is located on a members hosting service free of charge for us. I remind you again, keep it clean so I don't have to ban anyone from this forum, and there is no reason to shut us down.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]