G.T. Fieros

Greater Toronto Fieros
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:57 pm 
Fieronut

We have the new forum up and running about 99% now. We have some cosmetic touchs we will be working on now & then. We were hoping to be manually transfer members over to the new forum but that looks like it will take awhile to proceed with also. So I am going to open up the registrations to everyone to sign up again. Existing members, please re-use you current login name from the old forum. I will be inspecting each registration and hoping to match them up from the old forum. Also, this will make my job a little harder when verifying old members but the new forum currently has no restrictions on email addresses right now. here's your chance if you want to change your email address to an alternative. ;)

Having to re register with the forum might offend some members but this in turn helps out the admin to prune members who have not been active for some time now.

Happy registration & hope to see as many members on the other side 8-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]