G.T. Fieros

Greater Toronto Fieros
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:16 pm 
Addict

Hey guys (gals? what? where?)

I'm going to place my FieroStore order and wanted to check in case anyone needs anything - would share shipping costs (appropriate for weight/size)
Sorry I didn't do this for my Rodney Order I placed last Thursday.. hope no one needed anything from him.

So - get in your order quick! Also sorry for the rush - but I gotta get my stuff ordered so I can finish tearing it apart and putting it all back together.

I'll also be doing a RockAuto order soon too - so if you have anything that you'd rather from there I'd be willing to help out as well.

Let me know parts, and preferably part numbers and quantities. I'll throw it all on my CC - so cash, direct deposit or paypal me the funds once we know the shipping split and parts are here.

ORDER WILL BE PLACED THURSDAY or Friday!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:43 pm 
Single again

I need a set of felt guides! Part # 64939

http://www.fierostore.com/Product/image ... ?eid=64939

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:32 am 
Addict

Added to the cart

Anyone else want anything? Sorry for the rush, I'm sure there'll be someone wanting something after I place the order.

I plan on making the order by 2/3pm today, so it can be processed and shipped tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm 
Addict

Well the order is placed. Hopefully this is shipped soon... I want my goodies! :D

... And I want to be able to put the car back together.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 am 
Addict

So they don't have one part in stock (Axle seals), so those will be coming Monday.
I added a cradle bolt set to the order just now... so there's still time to add something to the order (provided they have it in stock)

The order will be shipping Monday evening... so - let me know if anyone else has something to order.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm 
Addict

May be too late but need dog-bone mounts. Part # 52799 seeings it doesn't look like I can simply change out the bushings. Thanks muchly and let me know whether I made the deadline.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 am 
Addict

I'll check with them today to see if I can sneak it in. But the order was supposed to ship yesterday afternoon.
Checking online they haven't added a tracking number to the order, but that doesn't mean it didn't go.

Yea, I guess if you have an 87/88, the bushings (52897) won't work. Unless you modify your dogbone.
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Arch ... 69534.html

You could also get a dogbone from Rodney - http://rodneydickman.com/catalog/produc ... ucts_id=72

Will let you know B. If I had your number I'd call you to confirm.
416-8four4-two eight 7 one - if you wanna call and check with me.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:48 am 
Addict

Yeah, no worries if I missed it. I'll just mutter along. Probably see if Rodney will be at the 30th. Now that I'm coughing a bit during warm up, I'm noticing the play in the bushings.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:30 am 
Addict

Okay B - give me a call to let me know if you want the full dogbone, or the bushings.

They had one other part on delay that he didn't notice... so it's still not shipped.

He says I've got about an hour / hour & a half to call back.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:04 pm 
Addict

Sorry, missed the notice again. Of course have the 87/88 so as you stated, the bushings-only route is not for my year. I was looking for the part specified which was the bone & bushings. Again though, no worries if I missed the train. PM's are better I'm seeing now as at least we'd get emails letting us know about postings. Of course could have also put a notification on this topic - which I'll do in the future.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:35 pm 
Addict

Yea - I realized after that I should've just PM'd you... sorry.
They did say it was going to ship yesterday.. but according to the email I got today, it only just left... ugh. I knew someone was going to miss out on my rush order.

Cam - I should receive this stuff tomorrow according to the email. I work over at 401/Mississauga Rd, and if I recall you're out that way too?
We could meet up sometime - once I confirm all the stuff arrives. Had 2 deliveries today which were only partials.

If anyone makes another FieroStore order - could you add a set of blank keys for me? P/N 88016 - $5.95