G.T. Fieros

Greater Toronto Fieros
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:51 am 
wannabe

Fastback GT rear bumper year doesn't matter, damaged would be fine as it'll probably be remade in fiberglass and attached to the rear fastback and hinged as one piece.

Fastback GT windows or vents, just looking local before attempting to get from the USA or make my own.

Here's a good one.......Fastback GT taillights, mine have damage to the clear lens, as broken holes, figure they can't be repaired.

There's always more that I need but that's all that I can think of at the moment.

Jer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:03 pm 
Addict

wow... My favorite Evil Ginger is still alive!!!!

There is an 87 GT parts car for sale up by my place, likely dirt cheap. It has all that you are looking for

Let me know if you want to come up

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:34 am 
wannabe

Yup I'm still around and kicking........laying low, life threw me a couple curve balls recently, living in Bolton, enjoying life :)

I wonder if I could get up there, strip off parts and get the thing hauled for scrap........I don't really have the room at home right now, although I could tow it to work and strip it there as well.

Jer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:38 am 
wannabe

Cam, what are you upto this weekend? I'm wondering if I should come by and check it out.........maybe bring a trailer, I've got other things to buy than a car but it does have all the parts that I require.....maybe a windsheild in descent shape. I could see if others want to pick parts off after I'm done and before it goes for scrap metal.

Jer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 am 
Addict

I should be around

Will send you a PM and we can go there together.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:33 am 
Gold Member

I need the drivers and passenger side blk water drip edge that runs from the mirror all the way to the back of the quarter window. If you don't need them then I'll take them from you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:58 pm 
Addict

Jeff

Send me an email reminder tomorrow morning and I will check it out for you and let you know if they are on there and also the condition

I want to see your new car. Looks mint in the pictures! I was never a fan of gold before, but it is really starting to grow on me.