G.T. Fieros

Greater Toronto Fieros
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:40 am 
wannabe

Hello Everyone,
While getting parts for my 3800 swap I noticed a White 85 GT and a Black 86 notch back with the front areo nose.
They are in the late model area for some reason, but when you go there they will let you go into that area to pick what you need, however they have listed some parts so they wont let you take the side ribbed molding off the doors as they want to sell the door as a whole and not have parts removed. the seats have been taken in both already, so have the front license plate holders and the black wing is gone on the 86, the 85's wing is there but it's wing stands are busted. The trunk is locked on the 85 but I'm pretty sure it hasn't been picked over it still has the battery which still has some juice left in it. On a nice note the white 85 smells nice and fresh inside thanks to fifty air fresheners hanging from the rear view mirror lol, I wonder what smell they are covering up?
The black trunk is open and it's V6 hasn't been touched and looks to be in great condition. If you need engine parts this is your car. neither cars had AC option. Here are some pictures.

P.S the white 85 is a Automatic with power windows it still has its tires, and the sunroof as well as a spare sunroof in the front storage area. the windshield washer containers are in good shape with the typical crack where they are screwed to the car.
The black has had the tires and rims removed and it is a standard, it still has a passenger seat, this car looks like a tree fell on it as its roof is caved in some yet the all side panels are in great shape. It's interior is open to the elements as the sunroof was smashed out and the drivers window and the windshield are smashed and gone as well. and does not have power windows.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:02 pm 
Addict

Do you know if the 86 still has the rear speakers as I need the mounting piece for my 86 GT that is missing all the parts for the rears. Thanks Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:02 am 
wannabe

Darn cars wrote:
Do you know if the 86 still has the rear speakers as I need the mounting piece for my 86 GT that is missing all the parts for the rears. Thanks Dan

Hi Dan i believe the rear speakers are still in the 86 as the covers were still in place, would you like me to go get them tomorrow after I'm done work?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:32 am 
Creator of the SBC Fiero

If you happen to pop by again, do you mind taking some good pictures of the roof panel and pillars (exterior) on the 85? Someone converted my 88 to sunroof and killed the exterior (body) roof panel. I am looking for one that just needs paint and not bodywork.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 pm 
wannabe

sbc wrote:
If you happen to pop by again, do you mind taking some good pictures of the roof panel and pillars (exterior) on the 85? Someone converted my 88 to sunroof and killed the exterior (body) roof panel. I am looking for one that just needs paint and not bodywork.

Will do, if Dan wants me to grave the rear speaker holders I'll snap more pictures for you.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:33 am 
Creator of the SBC Fiero

I appreciate it, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:10 am 
Addict

Please do I only need the plastic piece that holds the speaker as I have new speakers for them. Thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 am 
wannabe

Say if anyone needs the stock 2.8 exhaust from the cat location back to the exhaust tips go to cookstown auto and get this now it's must be new exhaust it doesn't have a speck of rust on it, I'm going there tomorrow if anyone in the GTA wants it I can see what they will sell it for for you. Cheers.

Update I found out today they would want about $150 for the full exhaust looks like its all stainless steal. Bet you could get them to go even lower if someone needs it replace your rusted exhaust today lol.

Last edited by SaturnTO on Fri May 02, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:42 pm 
Addict

Wow, that exhaust is brand new. There's near 500 bucks worth with the tips.

When you're there would you mind asking what they would want for the rocker covers on the white one? They'd be the perfect colour for mine.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:03 pm 
wannabe

canuckmark wrote:
Wow, that exhaust is brand new. There's near 500 bucks worth with the tips.

When you're there would you mind asking what they would want for the rocker covers on the white one? They'd be the perfect colour for mine.

Mark sorry I ment to ask what they wanted for the rocker covers but I forgot about your part give them a call they will let you know.
Sorry

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:05 pm 
Addict

Brian... AKA professional Dumpster Diver!!!

I think I need to take you with me on my next Fiero Archeological Dig, where we find bizarre fields full of rusty Fieros...hoarded by weird people who actually think they have something of value!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:57 am 
Single again

sbc wrote:

SBC-I have a roof if you want it. PM sent.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:49 am 
Fieronut

Lunatic wrote:
sbc wrote:

SBC-I have a roof if you want it. PM sent.

I'll see SBC today, let him now ;)

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:19 pm 
wannabe

cam-a-lot wrote:
Brian... AKA professional Dumpster Diver!!!

I think I need to take you with me on my next Fiero Archaeological Dig, where we find bizarre fields full of rusty Fieros...hoarded by weird people who actually think they have something of value!

Sounds like fun! Hear of any dig sites recently!